Interactive Walls
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I don’t think this is a huge problem, but it is affecting a few of our teachers and I have scrolled through here and haven’t found the answer, so here it goes! Some of the keyboards that pop up on the ActiWall screen are not.  I have looked at these teachers bottom right hand icons and I don’t see the prompt for the keyboard either.   What can I do?  Also how can you fix the setting so that the keyboard center in a small box in the middle of the screen instead of taking up the whole bottom portion of the board?  Thanks in advance! 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi schreiber1,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

Are you referring to the on screen keyboard whilst using the ClassFlow Connect, or when you connect a laptop to the ActivWall?

If it’s a laptop you are using with the ActivWall, this will be down to the operating system to manage the on screen keyboard. 

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am referring to using it without a laptop, therefore while using classflow connect.  Could the fact that a wireless keyboard is connected affect this?  Sorry for the confusion and thank you for the reply.  What could I try? Thanks again!

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you are referring to any on-screen keyboards used in the ClassFlow Connect devices, the presence of any physical keyboard should not affect their operation.

To bring up the On-Screen keyboard in Windows 10 on that ActivConnect, execute a right-click on the taskbar along the bottom of the operating system.  In the menu that appears, an option for Show touch keyboard button should be available; check that option to have the On-Screen Keyboard icon appear in the taskbar.

You can also access an On-Screen Keyboard in Windows through its Ease of Access settings (Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard), toggling the ‘On-Screen Keyboard’ option ‘ON’ to bring that keyboard up.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks so much! The screen shots were great!  Thanks for the speedy reply! 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.