What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      JenniferJennifer
      Participant

When I use the Promethean board, what is fully displayed on my laptop is only partially displayed on the board. Not only can I not see the full picture but this also means I can’t calibrate my pen (because not all of the crosses are displayed). When I plug my laptop into other teachers’ Promethean boards, I can see my full computer screen so I don’t think my laptop is the issue. What can I do to correct this? Thanks!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Have you discovered a resolve? I am having the same issue. Please e-mail me at lzimar@gstboces.org.

Thank you!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for posting.

It sounds like the projector resolution settings maybe incorrect. Set the projection to FILL and see if this resolves the issue, if not try to change the aspect ratio and see if the image fills the board.

If none of these steps help please tell us the model of your projector so we can help further.

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have a PRM-35 Promethean projector hooked to an hp laptop.  Last year all was good.  They re-imaged our computers over the summer.  I had to download activeinspire and the activdriver to my laptop.  Now what shows on my laptop is shrunk on my Promethean board.  I have tried different settings for the projector, but cannot find any way to fill the board.  I have about 9 inches top and bottom that are not filled.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Same here as dalemann… re-imaged machines over the summer and laptop screen does not fill the entire promethean board, content is incredibly small.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.