- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
September 19, 2015 at 7:05 am #917Daniel BurgessParticipant
I have recently taken over IT support for three Primary schools and need to find out what licenses they have for Activinspire. They do have a mixture of Promethean and Smart interactive white boards. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
September 21, 2015 at 6:56 am #5503AnonymousInactive
Thanks for posting on the Support Community.
With regard to the licenses, if the school have purchased any additional licenses they will need to refer to the invoice that they will have received with this information.
The standard license that comes with Promethean hardware entitles you to installed ActivInspire on 2 computers, one attached to the Promethean ActivBoard and one for preparation use.
ActivInspire that comes with the Promethean hardware is not licenses to work on third party products such as the Smart interactive white boards which you have mentioned unless the school has purchased ActivInspire licenses from a Promethean reseller.
Promethean Technical Support.
October 5, 2015 at 5:26 pm #5504AnonymousInactive
Cheers for this Adam,
Just one more question. The school is currently using Active Primary and I have started to upgrade it to Activelnspire. During the installation it is asking for a serial code. Is this the serial number from the board?
The school cannot locate the invoice as some of the boards are quite old.
October 6, 2015 at 4:21 am #5505AnonymousInactive
It wouldn’t be the serial number of the ActivBoard for the use of ActivInspire however you can generate an ActivInspire license by following the steps on article 10937 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com.
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)