Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Michelle DavisMichelle Davis
      Participant

Hi! I installed a live wallpaper onto my Promethean Board but every time the board shuts off and I turn it back on, it resets back to the default. I am wondering if I am setting it wrong. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Michelle,

Thank you for your post on our Support Community.

Could you please confirm the model of ActivPanel you have? Please, do not post any serial numbers on this public forum.

Where are you selecting the wallpaper from? Is this saved on the panel or imported from a pen drive or other source?

What is the type and format of this image?

Please, see the following support article for guidance on how to change the wallpaper: https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1805/

We look forward to hearing from you to provide further assistance.

Kind regards,

Arianna

Promethean Technical Support

Participant

I have the ActivPanel Titanium (AP7_B70) with Android Operating system 8.0.0

I downloaded the live wallpaper on Google Play and it is saved on the panel. I followed the instructions linked above and it changes the live wallpaper but as soon as the screen shuts off and I put it back on, I have to go through the process again.

Wendy PrometheanWendy

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Are you logged onto the ActivPanel as the Administrator? Although you should be able to make these changes with a Teacher login,  there may be an issue with the permissions in the background.

Do other teachers have the same issue when they are logged in to the ActivPanel?

Can you please confirm the mainboard firmware that the ActivPanel is showing when you go to the locker menu – Update ? (Please remember not to post any serial numbers to the public forums).

Alternatively, for a more targeted investigation, please consider contacting us directly so we can verify the serial number and remote panel management setup, as well as all the software versions we need for further testing of the issue.

Contact-2

We look forward to hearing back from you,

Thank you,

Wendy

Participant

I am logged in as an administrator. I do not know of any other teachers who have tried to use the live wallpaper feature here so I am not sure if they would have the same issues. The Mainboard firmware is 5.1.200.17 and the Bezel firmware is v6.4.72.42. I updated a few days ago and I just checked again for new ones which there were not any.

Noel PrometheanNoel Promethean

Hello Michelle,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please try a static wallpaper versus a live wallpaper?

And let us know if the same issue replicates with a static wallpaper.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank You,

Noel,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.