- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous.
November 28, 2014 at 3:25 pm #137Jennifer FletcherParticipant
November 28, 2014 at 3:29 pm #3551AnonymousInactive
Do you mean the remote for the projector? Or do you have a Promethean ActivPanel Touch?
If projector, then unfortunately it will have to be a manufacturer’s remote for it to work.
A universal remote would be able to perform most basic functions for the ActivPanel, but you wouldn’t have access to everything.
I have created a reference for you, in case you would like to call in to Tech Support to clarify. : 00462785
November 28, 2014 at 3:32 pm #3552AnonymousInactive
all I want to do is turn on the promethean board attached to projector
November 28, 2014 at 3:49 pm #3553AnonymousInactive
Can you tell me which type of board you have? Do you have a product code for it? Don’t post the serial number online, or only post the first numbers if you can’t find the product code.
Most of our boards don’t need to be turned on, the LED in the top left hand corner lights up automatically as soon as you connect to to your PC with a USB cable.
November 28, 2014 at 4:11 pm #3554AnonymousInactive
I can’t give you serial number because I am not in school today, but the light is on and I am connected to the computer, so do I need to click on active inspire for the board to view, otherwise all I see is my school homepage
November 28, 2014 at 4:17 pm #3555AnonymousInactive
Are you saying you are not actually with the board at the moment?
Perhaps it would be easier if you give us a quick call and we can talk you through this.
Just quote the reference number I gave and our agents will be happy to help you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)