What is ActivInspire?
  • This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jennifer FletcherJennifer Fletcher
      Participant
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Jennifer, 

Do you mean the remote for the projector?  Or do you have a Promethean ActivPanel Touch?  
      If projector, then unfortunately it will have to be a manufacturer’s remote for it to work. 
      A universal remote would be able to perform most basic functions for the ActivPanel, but you wouldn’t have access to everything.

I have created a reference for you, in case you would like to call in to Tech Support to clarify. :  00462785

Anonymous
      Inactive

all I want to do is turn on the promethean board attached to projector

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Jennifer, 

Can you tell me which type of board you have?  Do you have a product code for it?  Don’t post the serial number online, or only post the first numbers if you can’t find the product code. 
      Most of our boards don’t need to be turned on, the LED in the top left hand corner lights up automatically as soon as you connect to to your PC with a USB cable. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

I can’t give you serial number because I am not in school today, but the light is on and I am connected to the computer, so do I need to click on active inspire for the board to view, otherwise all I see is my school homepage

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Jennifer, 

Are you saying you are not actually with the board at the moment?  
      Perhaps it would be easier if you give us a quick call and we can talk you through this. 
      Just quote the reference number I gave and our agents will be happy to help you. 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.