Accessories
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      analise caruanaanalise caruana
      Participant

hello i have a Macbook air and it would not let me to open any downloaded packs. it tells me that i do not have the right file to open the resource packs and accessories. can someone help ?

thank you

Hi Analise,

Thank you for reaching out.

Do you have ActivInspire installed on your computer? If not, please follow the link below for steps on installing ActivInspire and importing the resources.

https://support.prometheanworld.com/s/article/1052?language=en_US

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Krista

Promethean Escalations Team

Participant

yes it is installed, the only problem is when i come to open my resource packs, it is telling me that i do not have the appropriate files to open them.

James PrometheanJames Promethean

Hi Analise,

Thanks for your post.

When you say open the resource pack, how exactly are you attempting this?

Could you talk us through where you navigating to and what you are clicking on to try and access the resources?

Thanks

James

Participant

I downloaded the resource pack and it is fully installed on my macbook. The file is on my desktop. however when i click on it to open it the following pops up

Adobe Acrobat Reader could not open ‘ActivInspire_main_res_v1.1_ENU.as4a’ because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn’t correctly decoded)

Do i need to install something in order for me to have the correct file type to open int ?

James PrometheanJames Promethean

Hi Analise,

Thanks for clarifying.

Once you have downloaded the resources pack, it needs to be imported from ActivInspire.

You will need to open ActivInspire, click “File” > “Import” > “Resource Pack to My/Shared Resources” and navigate to wherever you have the file stored on your Macbook to import it.

Once this has finished, you will find the resources in the Resource Browser.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

James

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.