- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
December 8, 2014 at 7:14 pm #183Samuel BabineauxParticipant
Several users on our campus (Active Primary) have buttons missing from task bars (Shape and Refresh) but others do not. Everything else seems to be working fine. Everyone is updated. Tried resetting to default but where the buttons are supposed to be at are spaces. Suggestions?
December 8, 2014 at 9:40 pm #3677AnonymousInactive
Thank you for posting. I take it your users are using ActivInspire?
I’m just checking because ActivPrimary hasn’t been supported for a while now and it’s unlikely that you would have been able to update it.
If you are indeed using ActivInspire (maybe you have it in “Primary” mode?) , I would recommend deleting the Inspire User profiles:
1. Close down ActivInspire
2. Rename the following folder c:usersusernameappdataroamingPromethean
3. Restart ActivInspire.
Alternatively I have created a reference, feel free to call up and have one of our Tech Support agents talk you through: 00466069
December 8, 2014 at 9:48 pm #3678AnonymousInactive
No its Active primary (Kindergarten teachers). It says the latest version after clicking on check for updates so I assumed it was an update, but it is doing the samething when we switched to Active Inspire under that teachers name. Will attempt the steps above.
December 9, 2014 at 12:54 am #3679AnonymousInactive
Would you also try switching to Studio and seeing if the icon appear as they should there? My first thought is that somehow a couple of machines did not get the serial number for the software input correctly.
December 9, 2014 at 12:22 pm #3680AnonymousInactive
In addition, if the above doesn’t fix the issue, there is also an additional path here:
C:Documents and Settings<user>My DocumentsActiv SoftwareActivInspireMy ResourcesMy Profiles
Rename the “My Profiles” folder and restart ActivInspire.
Failing that, we might have to do a clean installation, but given the fact it’s happening on multiple machines. the profiles would be the logical place to start.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)