Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      MikeMike
      Participant

I’m creating a Jeopardy style game where each page of the flipchart contains one MC question.  I create a question and include the answers, but when I “play” the question it doesn’t appear on the Activexpression 2’s.  Students can respond to the correct number of answer choices but the AE’s don’t display the question or answer.   However, if I put two questions on the flipchart page (which opens the Test Properties in the Question Manager page) they display just fine.  This seems like an odd design flaw at best.  Is there anything I can do to create a single question per page AND have them display in the AE2’s?

Edit: I see now that I can have the question and answer displayed on the board using one of the page templates.  I didn’t realize those would autofill.  I’d still rather have the question displayed on the AE’s if possible.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You’re correct, Mike, that when you have a single-question page, the question does not display on the ActivExpression. When you create two or more questions on a single page, you’re creating a self-paced question set, and then the questions are displayed on the devices as well, since with a self-paced question set, everyone moves at his/her own pace. But for a regular, single-question for a page, yes, you have to look at the image in the front of the room, and/or someone might read it aloud. Yes, I too would rather see the ActivExpressions display the question as well for regular non-SPQS sessions. This extends to ClassFlow as well, when used through ActivInspire. The question itself doesn’t extend to the devices — the tablets in this case — which you have to look to the front of the room to see. But it’s the way it works at present.

Anonymous
      Inactive

We will raise this with our team here as a suggestion for enhancement to the ActivInspire software, which may be implemented in a future version.

(Support Case 00490634)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I need to correct something from my earlier post: If you’re using ClassFlow through ActivInspire, single-question pages — the questions themselves — CAN be sent to the student devices in the same way any flipchart page can be sent.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.