Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Kim DelPrincipeKim DelPrincipe
      Participant

can i have multiple clocks on an an activinspire flipchart

Anonymous
      Inactive

Kim, you can only have one instance of the ActivInspire clock open at a time, but you could simultaneously use a website such as http://onlineclock.net/.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Kim,

Thanks for posting and I’ve logged a case for the question, 492891.

Geno is correct, Activinspire’s built-in clock tool can only be running for one clock at a time.

However, you may also be able to find some resources in Promethean Planet that might help you do what you’re looking to do- I found this one in a quick search that might be helpful:

http://www.prometheanplanet.com/en-us/Resources/Item/43750/countdown-clock#.VOt9diy5LGw

I’ll raise this case as a possible enhancement request; I don’t know if multiple instances of the clock tool can be added as a feature of the software, but we will review. Otherwise, if you can give us a better idea of what you’re trying to do, or if any other users on this community have any other ideas that might help, please post and let us know.

Thank you,
      Daniel Barnwell
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

If the requirement is to have one clock running (which is not on the flipchart page but is an ActivInspire tool that floats as a window) and another working as a countdown timer (which can be added to the filpchart page as a widget), then we’re covered already. If there is another use case – I’d love to hear about it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would like to be able to include a more kid friendly or nicer clock. The one in the program is dull and boring, and I would like to be able to change the sound to an actual alarm not just animals. I know there are other websites available with these clocks, but its nice to be able to have it on the slide while the kids are working than be staring at just a huge webpage of a clock. Just a little upgrade of the clock would be nice. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi kathleenrflynt,

Thanks for your post on the Support Community.

I’ll pass this feedback on to the development team to review and hopefully implement in the future.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.