Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Connor VandenburgConnor Vandenburg
      Participant

I recently had to download active inspire again to my laptop and now it’s not letting me connect to the board. It’s opening on my laptop…but says class flow at the top now. What did I do wrong…….the status is saying not found when I turn it on.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Connor,

The newest version of
      the ActivInspire software includes some integration with our ClassFlow online
      service; for more information about that service, please refer to http://www.classflow.com.

If this “not found”
      message is being displayed on the board’s surface instead of you r computer’s
      desktop, you may need to check the VGA connection in place, ensuring it is securely
      connected to both the computer and to either the projector directly or into any
      hardware used to help facilitate that connection (e.g. a connection plate on
      the frame behind the board or a wallbox near the board).   

If the same message is
      presenting after securing that connection, please try connecting the VGA cable
      from the computer directly into the projector, if possible. This will help to
      eliminate any of the additional hardware in use as contributing to this issue.  We would also recommend trying to use a
      different VGA cable to make that connection and to use a different computer, as
      well.

If this projector is Promethean-Branded
      and not able to display any picture from your computer after the computer is
      connected directly to it with a single length of VGA cable, please contact our
      support team, either through submitting
      an e-mail request
      through our Promethean Knowledge Base (http://www.prometheankb.com) or by
      phone
      .  In either case, please refer
      to support case 00469173 when doing so.

Support Case 00469173

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.