Software Solutions
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Wayne VincentWayne Vincent
      Participant

I downloaded Activeinspire for Windows 10 but I cant find the tools to draw shapes or lines. How can I activate this function.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for posting on the community.

The features such as the shape tool is part of the professional edition of ActivInspire and doesn’t come with the personal edition.

Upon first installation you do get the option to run a 60 day trial of the professional however after this period it will de-activate and go to the personal edition.

If you have any Promethean ActivBoards you may be able to generate a license from the below link using your hardware serial number and model number:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/upgrade/activinspire.html

If you do not have any Promethean ActivBoards you would need to contact a Promethean reseller to enquire about the costs of a ActivInspire license.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support
      Case 633644

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi! I’ve already tried downloading the professional edition but couldn’t. I inserted the product code and the serial number of my promethean active board but it says there’s is a mistake. What could it be? I’ve chequed the number and its OK.
      Thanks in advance, Lucia!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Luchi,

Please tell us if you went to the support website to generate the license key? support.prometheanworld.com

Click on ActivInspire and then the Generate Serial number link. Try to enter the product code and serial number for the board there. Make sure you have large caps selected.

Please let us know your results.

Thank You,
      Frances

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi!!! I did exactly what you say. Now I found it says that One ActivInspire serial number can be generated per hardware serial number. So I think that’s the problem. I’m trying to install this in a different computer. So sad I can’t do it…. I need to work from home with this. Thanks all the same!!!!!!!! it was nice of you to answer so quickly.
      Regards, Lucía.-

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve never had any problem using the same Activinspire serial number on multiple computers.  Did you try that?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

What operating system do you have the professional version on at the moment?

As we may be able to tell you where to find the licence key on that machine which you will be able to use in your machine at home.

We look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,
      Paul

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.