Interactive Flat Panels
  • This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      APittman59APittman59
      Participant

Any reason this might be 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

This could depend on the product you are using, is this a Promethean ActivBoard or ActivPanel? 
      Do you know the model number?

The chromebook will work with the ActivPanel as it has built in drivers for compatibility. 
      Using your Windows Dell laptop, have you got the ActivDriver installed? If so, what version is thiso you get any error messages occur when you connect your Dell laptop?

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

active flat panel th emodel number is AP4-70

Q572-G71Z1AUTC-2123. 
      Let me double check my drivers. 
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I have installed my drivers is there anyother reason this might be happening. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

This could be in relation to the length of the USB cable being used, as computers which have USB 3 ports are usually controlled by USB 3 management systems on the computer. USB 3 ports only support up to 3 meters in length as where USB 2 cables supported up to 5 meters.
      I would recommend testing a shorter USB cable, preferably less than 3 meters and connecting this directly to the ActivPanel USB Touch port bypassing any wallboxes, docking stations, trunking or connectivity panels.

Does this help?

Do you also receive any error messages when you connect the USB cable from your ActivPanel to the computer.

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.