What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Diane BrownDiane Brown
      Participant

Where do I find the training on this website?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Information about
      obtaining Training for Promethean products can be found on Promethean Planet’s Professional
      Development
      page.

Training Partners who
      can be contacted about having training conducted for a group of teachers or
      other users at the school can be searched
      for on our How to Buy page
      on Promethean World.

If no training
      partners are listed in the search tool referenced above, you can contact any reseller
      in that list for information on whether they offer training.

(Support Case
      00492427)

Anonymous
      Inactive

One question.  Is there any training on line for Promenthean board?  So from which I understand, there isn’t .  Is this correct or not.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Diane,
      There isn’t any training on the ActivBoard itself, besides information regarding to specific issues or manuals which can be found on our Knowledge Base (www.PrometheanKB.com).
      If there is specific information you require, I would recommend contacting us directly so we can provide the relevant information to yourself.

Adam
      Promethean Technical Support
      (Support Case 00492427)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Diane, I’m not sure if you’ve found a solution yet to this. But I am an authorised Promethean training academy and offer training on the Promethean products and s/w, http://www.getinspiredtraining.co.uk. If I can help in any way. Please let me know. Rgds Jon Chambers

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.