Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lori GordyLori Gordy
      Participant

Since I have my new computer, my tool box is missing all the tools I had and I can’t find anywhere to get them so I can add them back to the tool box.

Anonymous
      Inactive

One way to customize the tool box is to select View – Customize.  From there you can add/delete tools and arrange them in the order you specify.  Be sure to save them using the icon at top or the next time you open Activinspire they’ll revert to the previous state.  Also, be sure that you know which profile you’ve saved the changes to (At The Board, Authoring, Languages, etc.).  Sometimes the profile may be inadvertently changed and cause distress.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Lori,

Thank you for your post.

You may be running the personal edition of ActivInspire and need to enter the license key.

To check what version you are running please open ActivInspire and go to help > about. A box will appear and will show you at the top in bold what version you are running, if you are running the personal edition you will need to enter your license key from within the same box.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Craig

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank for the reply Craig. Where would I get the license key from? I am running the personal edition.

Thanks,
      Lori

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.