Interactive Whiteboards
  • This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark HezMark Hez
      Participant

It appears that you can’t extract an MSI from the latest EXE by using the /a switch, is this correct? If so, please can you supply an MSI file so it can be deployed properly.

Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

I need this too. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Thanks for your posts. The latest driver uses a new technology to install which is not possible to use as an MSI. You can however install this remotely, for details on how to do this please go to http://www.PrometheanKB.com and search for article 11212.

I hope this solution works for you.

Kind Regards,
      Paul

Promethean Technical Support

(Support Case: 600166)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks for that response, can this be installed over the top of the old driver?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Due to the difference in installation technology used in the updated ActivDriver, you will need to remove any previous ActivDriver on the computer prior to installing the Version 5.12 ActivDriver.

(Support Case 600166)

Anonymous
      Inactive

So when I run this through our endpoint manager, it runs the installation as SYSTEM (as it should).  It never ends the action because it never returns an exit code unless I taskkill Activmgr.exe and activrelay_ka.exe”

Am I missing something?  Is there a switch to install but not auto-run the application?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.