Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Chelsea GoldsteinChelsea Goldstein
      Participant

I completed the newest update today on my Promethean board and since then it has been frozen and won’t work. I plugged in a USB mouse to try to use it and it won’t open most of the applications. I also can’t use the touch aspect.

I completed a factory reset afterwards and it still is not responsive.

How should I proceed?

Hello Chelsea,

Thank you for your post.

With the USB mouse, are you able to open the update application?

In addition to this, kindly provide us with your mainboard firmware version and your bezel firmware version. This can be found by going to the Locker > Clicking the “i.”

In addition to this, please provide us with the model number of your ActivPanel.

Kind regards,

Jordan

Promethean Technical Support

Participant

Thank you for your response.

I cannot open any applications. When I attempt to open an application, it attempts load and then the entire screen goes black. This happens every time and then it takes a long period of time, sometimes over an hour to load and have the home screen appear again. I cannot open any applications.

Therefore, I cannot get into the locker. Therefore I cannot give you the mainboard firmware version and the bezel firmware version.

This is my model number of my active panel: AP7-B75-02

Paul PrometheanPaul Promethean

Hi Chelsea,

Thanks for coming back to us.  I will send you an email with further steps.

Thanks

Paul

Participant

I am not sure how, but it started working. I was able to get in to do an update and now it is back to normal. I will reach out if it has a problem again.

Thank you!

Paul PrometheanPaul Promethean

Hi Chelsea,

Thats fantastic news!  The threat of my email was clearly enough to scare it into working again!

Hopefully that is everything sorted but if you need anything please just let us know.

Thanks

Paul

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.