- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
March 11, 2016 at 10:29 am #1316DavidParticipant
I have installed all of the up to date drivers for the ActivBoard and Keyspan serial adapter on a new Dell Windows 10 laptop, and the laptop can’t find the activboard through the serial adapter.
The laptop will connect to a different activboard using a USB cable, the activboard with the serial connection will work with the old Windows 8 laptop. I’ve tried to run the serial adapter through a USB hub as stated in a support article with no luck. The serial adapter is working and is recognised by the Windows 10 laptop.
Any help much appreciated.
February 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm #6673AnonymousInactive
Did you get this issue resolved? I am having similar issues. I have the ActivBoard connected through a serial cable. We received new Windows 10 computers without serial ports and serial adapters were installed. The adapters are working correctly; however, the board is not recognized. I have tried the old serial driver as well as the newest activdriver available.
February 23, 2018 at 3:51 pm #6674AnonymousInactive
Please provide the model number of the board you are trying to connect to. Does the board have a USB port, try to connect with USB cable to see if the board will connect. Do you still have the old computer does that still connect to this board, if it does please provide the firmware of the board?
February 23, 2018 at 4:02 pm #6675AnonymousInactive
Here is a link to the old driver that worked for me:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)