Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      RichardRichard
      Participant

12 new boards (ActivPanel Titanium), new to Promethean, trying to add to Panel Management, about to contact tech support but thought I would try here also.

I’ve managed to add 2 boards to Panel Management manually, with serial number, but connectivity is set to ‘pending’. Odd, because the boards are connected to our network, and the internet, via WiFi. Additionally, the mypromethean app on my iPhone does not work. When I select Panel Management on the board and login to the mypromethean app/enrol activpanel the message, ‘failed to generate QR code’ appears.

I also tried to get the my promethean app, prior to this, to work with Screen Share. The board generated a code, I entered this into the app on the phone, tries to share, but fails.

Software and firmware up-to-date

Thanks

Rich RuggieroRich Ruggiero
      Participant

While its possible you are connected to the network, the first thing I would check is the status of your ports and whitelisting to insure that those apps can communicate properly

https://support.prometheanworld.com/s/article/1796?language=en_US

This is our Network considerations document.  This would be the first thing I looked at with the experiences you’re having

RichardRichard
        Participant

Thanks Rich, that’s a pretty long list! I’m working through it… we are a primary school, and use a 3rd party to provide web filtering (via proxy), so whitelisting some of this, I am sure, will make a difference.

RichardRichard
        Participant

Sorted. Thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Interactive Whiteboards’ is closed to new topics and replies.