What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      AndersonAnderson
      Participant

My board powers on and I hear sound but I don’t see anything. I have a red flame and my power button on the projector is orange. I was not familiar with this board but given a box of cords and told they go to the board. Apparently there was an extra power cord in there that didn’t belong and I plugged it into the VGA converter. It caused my monitor to stop working but my CPU works fine. Did I destroy my board? I don’t know if it worked before I got there.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi there,
      Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

Has the ActivBoard and projector ever been working previously or is this a newly installed board?

You will need to have a USB cable attached to the ActivBoard and the computer to get interactive (the red flame should change to white).

Is the projector a Promethean branded projector? If possible could you provide the model number (excluding serial number).
      You will most likely have the VGA cable plugging from your computer to a wallbox or connectivity panel, please ensure if this is plugged in to a VGA 1 or 2 port that this is also reflected on the projectors VGA 1 or 2 input and the correct source is chosen.

I hope this helps
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.