- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
October 9, 2015 at 2:08 pm #992Aleria AlexanderParticipant
When ActivInspire is open and my computer’s screensaver starts to come up, instead of the screensaver, many times it just says “No Signal.” When this happens I have to completely shut down the computer and ActivPanel in order for it to work properly again. Is there any way to fix it? It happens multiple times daily.
October 9, 2015 at 8:05 pm #5747AnonymousInactive
Firstly, is the computer being used with the Panel one with its own display, or is the ActivPanel the only video output for that computer? If the computer has its own display, are you able to see the screensaver on that display, but not the Panel? Is the video connection to that panel using HDMI, VGA or some other cabling and does using a different video connection affect the behavior seen?
Is that computer a Windows-based PC or a Mac? Does altering that computer’s sleep or screensaver setting have any effect on the Panel’s behavior?
(Support Case 587616)
October 9, 2015 at 8:10 pm #5748AnonymousInactive
I am unable to see the screensaver on both the MacBook computer and on the Panel. However, occasionally, when the screensaver does show up on my computer, it always shows up on the Panel as well, but not often. I have just turned my screensaver off, so I hope that this helps the problem. Is this a computer setting or an ActivInspire setting?
Thanks for getting back to me so soon.
October 12, 2015 at 1:58 am #5749AnonymousInactive
Hi, this may be something that can be solved by a firmware update, to be sure we will need some more details from yourself so I have sent you an email. Please can you respond via email and we will advise you further.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)