- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
January 29, 2015 at 2:06 pm #351olpprincipalParticipant
The board transmits no sound and does not react to any pen or finger touch. It also emits a dull overall color which is difficult to see without the lights off.
January 29, 2015 at 10:16 pm #4133AnonymousInactive
Concerning the behavior of the board in this case, check the On/Standby button on the side of the board and the flame light in the upper left corner of the board’s surface. Are both of those items lit and if so, what color are they?
Is the USB connection to that board from the computer using any additional hardware like an extension cable, a booster or other adapter, or a wallbox? If any of that hardware is present, remove them from the connection and instead connect to the board’s electronics using only a single length of USB cable. Does the computer recognize a connection to the ActivBoard while connected in that manner? If so you should have the ability to calibrate the pens with that board; after completing that, is the computer reacting to input made at that board using your pen?
For the Projector, does the menu which appears when pressing the MENU button on the projector’s remote also appear dull or does the same dull image display when connecting the VGA cable from the computer is connected directly into the projector’s VGA port?
(Support Case 00485863)
January 30, 2015 at 12:55 pm #4134AnonymousInactive
– The On/Standby button is on and green.
– The flame is not on
– The menu is the same color as the board (the board brightened up a bit yesterday while the teacher was attempting to work on it but still not to the caliber of which it should be)
– The vga cable is too short to reach the projector
January 30, 2015 at 1:19 pm #4135AnonymousInactive
Used a vga cord from a functioning board. Nothing changed.
February 2, 2015 at 5:24 am #4136AnonymousInactive
Thanks for your reply,
Please can you contact us directly regarding this issue mentioning case 00485863.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)