Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Daniel ThompsonDaniel Thompson
      Participant

Hello, I currently have no touch while using Catalina and my OPS G function called HDMI IN. I love this feature and the ability to use the tools on the pink home button in congruence with my mac tools. It was amazing in Mojave but since updating I can’t get it to touch anymore. All the other teachers haven’t updated yet and they can still touch. All programs are fully updated. I am on the latest software for my mac, activinspire, activdriver, and ops g. I have tried other computers in my room and if they are on Mojave it works. Please help!

Hi Daniel,

Do you have the ActivDriver installed? If so, what version?

Thanks,
      Adam

Promethean Support

Participant

Driver 5.18.18

Participant

I see this round transparent circle around my finger, stylus, etc when I touch connected through the OPS G using HDMI In but I won’t control my mouse, click, or write anything. Worked perfectly fine via Mojave.

Hi Daniel,

We have raised this with our development team to review for future consideration.

Kind regards
      Adam

Promethean Technical Support

Participant

Aww darn :'(

Participant

Would it make sense to downgrade to Mojave? Is that a difficult process?

Hi Daniel,

Whilst we know that this works in Mojave but not Catalina, you could downgrade however you may wish to consult with Apple on how to do this and if this will cause any issues between apps from different operating system versions.

Our development team will look into this for future consideration.

Kind regards,

Adam

Promethean Support

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.