Software Solutions
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Claire CookeClaire Cooke
      Participant

Hi

We have upgraded to activinspire a few years ago however, have some activpx files that I would still like to open. Is there a way we can do this?

Anonymous
      Inactive

That is not a file format I am familiar with, Claire. Can you submit a case though the ‘Contact Us’ page on our Knowledge Base, and attach the file there for us to review?

When submitting that case to our team, please refer to case 00481875 so we can have that file and any additional comments put in that case.

(Support Case 00481875)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Claire,
      I am not sure that you can. I will be interested to see how Promethean Technical Support respond, but, alas, I am not hopeful. You would need PX s/w which is not compatible with Windows 7. Are you from an FE College per chance? I have delivered on site training to a few colleges in the past to help them transition from PX to Activnspire.
      Rgds
      Jon

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Claire,
      I have found an older software which will allow you to convert PX files to Flipchart files. However please be advised that this is no longer supported should you encounter any issues:
      https://promethean.box.com/s/5yvqmcgtbcoj8b0ykwvu4xeqsbjv9fx5

I hope this helps for you.
      Adam

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.