Interactive Flat Panels

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Adam K Promethean Adam K Promethean 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Lauren Karhoff
    Lauren Karhoff
    Participant

I have installed my new OPS-G device and made all the necessary updates. I followed the instructions to integrate the OPS-G with the Element Series panel by entering the serial number. It seemed to work, however when I go to the Locker I do not see any of the OPS-G apps. I also can not find the Google Play store. Has anyone experienced this issue or know how to resolve this issue.

Hi Lauren,

The Google Play Store isn’t installed on the OPS-G out of the box.
    Have you manually installed this to your OPS-G since this was purchased and installed?

To check that integration has worked, what colour is your background on the Home of the ActivPanel? Is this a blue/purple gradient background?

Thanks,

Adam

Promethean Support

Lauren Karhoff
    Lauren Karhoff
    Participant

I do have the blue/purple background color indicating it has successfully integrated. Is there a way to un-integrate them so I can install the google play store?

Lauren Karhoff
    Lauren Karhoff
    Participant

Sorry I should also mention, I can’t access the OPS-G settings to install anything since the apps are not showing up in the Locker.

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for posting.

In order so that we can provide you with Google Play Store install files for your OPS-G, we ask that you provide your OPS-G serial number to Promethean Technical Support directly.
    This will include instructions to install.

You can un-integrate by disconnecting from the internet or if hardwired in, remove the ethernet lead to the OPS-G.

Kind regards,

Adam

Promethean Support

Lauren Karhoff
    Lauren Karhoff
    Participant

I was unable to access the OPS-G settings to disconnect from the network. I ended up doing a hardware reset. Then installed Google Services according to the directions sent by the Promethean Support. I am able to download apps from the store now. Everything seems to be working great, but now I do not have the option to integrate the OPS-G with the panel so I can access the apps from the locker.

Hi Lauren,

You may need to set up your integration again.

Feel free to watch the video here:

Setting Up your ActivConnect OPS-G with the ActivPanel Elements Series

Thanks

Adam

Promethean Support

Lauren Karhoff
    Lauren Karhoff
    Participant

Yeah these are the instructions I’ve been following however, I do not get the message “Cannot find panel serial number”. I’ve verified both the panel and OPS-G are updated and they are both connected to the same wireless network.

Hi Lauren,

Apologies, at what stage is the set up not working to integrate?

Kind regards,
    Adam

Promethean Support

Lauren Karhoff
    Lauren Karhoff
    Participant

I am at the stage where you select the message to enter the serial number. I do not get the message when swiping down. The only message I see is “connected to Viso” which I’ve never used and not even sure what that is.

Hi Lauren,

Please can you ensure that your OPS-G is on version 2.4.

You can check this by going to the ‘Update’ application on the OPS-G source.

Kind regards,

Adam

Promethean Support

Lauren Karhoff
    Lauren Karhoff
    Participant

I ran the update the first time and assumed that was it. I guess it had multiple updates. Thank you so much! It’s now working.

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for the update, glad to hear it’s working again!

Kind regards,
    Adam

Promethean Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.