Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark YoungMark Young
      Participant

Hello – I have an OPS on my ActivPanel Titanium. I tried to enter the Serial Number for the device on the notification bar, it must have worked BUT it took me to a Blue Night Sky which I can’t get out of.

I have tried to activate the back button, the pink button, turn the OPS off and on.

Does anyone have any ideas?Blue Night Sky

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your post.

You are correct, seeing that screen means that the integration of the ActivPanel and OPS-G is complete.

To switch back to the home source, please press the flame, and then click Source > Home. You should be able to see the home screen again after doing this.

We hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Jordan

Promethean Technical Support

Mark YoungMark Young
        Participant

Thank You for getting back to me so quick Jordan, really appreciate it.

I can indeed use the flame and home to get off this screen,

However, I cannot use the OPS! The apps we have in there, plus the pink button functionality, and the whiteboards the teacher has been using.

But do I even need to, or are they all available through the panel instead???

Sorry to ask annoying questions!!

Paul PrometheanPaul Promethean

Hi Mark,

Its no problem!  As the OPS-G is showing as being integrated then all of the apps that were installed on the OPS-G should now be available from the locker on the ActivPanel menu.  If you are looking for specific files you will find that there are 2 different files apps, one will show the files on the OPS-G and the other will show files saved directly from the ActivPanel.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Thanks

Paul

Mark YoungMark Young
        Participant

That makes perfect sense, and that is indeed what has happened!

I have a laptop running into the OPS through the HDMI in and USB touch in – I’m guessing I just move the cables into HDMI 2/ USB Touch in?

Really appreciate you guys following up with me

Paul PrometheanPaul Promethean

Hi Mark,

Yes if you have the OPS-G integrated then you are best to use the ActivPanel inputs for the HDMI and Touch USB cables for the best experience.

We are more than happy to help and if you need anything more please just ask!

Thanks

Paul

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.