Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      hollibrownhollibrown
      Participant

I imported a unit that was saved as a PDF into my Activeboard.  The PDF is there but the orientation is sideways.  Does anyone know how to fix this? I can’t find anywhere to rotate the page.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

When you import your PDF file you will get the option to change the orientation using Height and Width:

See if this helps with anything on ActivInspire and your PDF file.

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

I just started usiing my Board and a fellow teacher showed how to insert a pdf file, but when I go to the insert drop down, it doesn’t give me a pdf option only powerpoint.  Is there something else I need to do?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sorry I meant the Import tab.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Coachwdave,

The Import PDF feature is only available in ActivInspire Professional edition rather than the Personal edition.

If you have a Promethean ActivBoard, you will be entitled (depending on model) to upgrade to to the Professional edition at no extra cost.

You will have an activation on the ActivBoard for ActivInspire which starts with 0015 or 0016. You can open ActivInspire and click on Help>About>Register and enter this information to upgrade the software. 
      If you do not have this, you can use your serial number of the ActivBoard and model number to generate an activation key on the link below:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/upgrade/activinspire.html

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.