Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Brooksie SmithBrooksie Smith
      Participant

I have an older Promethean board. When I go on You tube or the Internet my pen will not work in activinspire. I have to restart then it will work fine but again the min I go on the Internet it won’t work again. If I hover the pen to calibrate it does not blink or recognize the pen at all. Also the touch feature has never worked. I have deleted all files and software for activinspire and reinstalled. I’ve done everything in the settings that this forum has suggested but nothing is working. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have the ABV395Pro series.

Аналогичная ситуация.

Поменял драйвер доски, не помогло. Установил другое ПО с сайт – не помогло. Отключал антивирус – не помогает. Работает пока не выйдешь в другое приложение, не обязательно Интернет.

Вроде исправил, посоветовали ремонтники – перепрошивкой интерактивной доски.

по видео https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxvTPUtzHLk

Brooksie SmithBrooksie Smith
        Participant

What language are you using so I can translate it in google translate?

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

The issue may be resolved by upgrading the firmware on your ActivBoard. Details on how to do this can be found in support article 1038.

You will also need the latest driver installed, this can be downloaded here.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Kind regards,

Craig

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.