September 11, 2021 at 1:59 pm #34524Brooksie SmithParticipant
I have an older Promethean board. When I go on You tube or the Internet my pen will not work in activinspire. I have to restart then it will work fine but again the min I go on the Internet it won’t work again. If I hover the pen to calibrate it does not blink or recognize the pen at all. Also the touch feature has never worked. I have deleted all files and software for activinspire and reinstalled. I’ve done everything in the settings that this forum has suggested but nothing is working. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have the ABV395Pro series.
September 14, 2021 at 1:48 am #34546
Поменял драйвер доски, не помогло. Установил другое ПО с сайт – не помогло. Отключал антивирус – не помогает. Работает пока не выйдешь в другое приложение, не обязательно Интернет.
September 15, 2021 at 2:29 am #34559
September 15, 2021 at 3:44 am #34560
Вроде исправил, посоветовали ремонтники – перепрошивкой интерактивной доски.
September 17, 2021 at 9:09 am #34604Craig PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post.
The issue may be resolved by upgrading the firmware on your ActivBoard. Details on how to do this can be found in support article 1038.
You will also need the latest driver installed, this can be downloaded here.
Please let us know if the issue persists.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.27 (released 10 June 2021)