Software Solutions
  • This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Deb CoffeyDeb Coffey
      Participant

Our entire building is getting new laptops.  Our tech person retired a couple of years ago and I am in charge of putting the program on everyone’s computer.  I have tried to put the program on a desktop as practice.  I can get everything to work except for the pen.  What am I doing wrong?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Deb,

The ActivInspire software doesn’t include the ActivDriver which is needed to get the ActivBoard to connect and detect the pen for interactivity.
      This can be downloaded on the below link:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/product/activdriver

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

What is on my computer is not showing up on the board.  What step did I miss?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Deb,

You’ll need to have the USB cable connected from the ActivBoard for interactivity and also a display cable, most likely a VGA cable will have previously been in use. This VGA cable will display the image from your laptop to your computer.
      If you still have no image being displayed from the computer through the projector, then ensure that your laptop settings are set to duplicate. This can be done by pressing the Windows button and P.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.