March 24, 2021 at 2:38 pm #33033Theron TindallParticipant
I recently updated my Active Inspire software and the pen wrote on the board initially, but the next day it stopped writing on the board. The mouse still writes, but the pen does not. Please help.
March 25, 2021 at 2:54 pm #33054Slim PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post.
We’re sorry to read that you’re having issues with ActivInspire.
In order to better diagnose the issue, can you please provide us with the following information?
1. What version of ActivInspire have you installed on your computer?
2. What is your operating system?
3. Does the interaction issue persist when using other programs (like Paint) ?
4. Please launch ActivInspire and go to File > Settings > Dual Mode ActivBoards and set the following options as follows:
- Touch input handling: Touch and ActivPen (if you’re using a Panel) / Touch or Stylus (if you’re using an ActivBoard).
- Touch interoperability: OS compatible
- Default tool for touch: Select
5. If the issue persists, please manually uninstall ActivInspire from the computer and re-install again. You will find below support articles to walk you through the manual uninstall process for your operating system.
We hope this helps resolve the matter. Should you still experience any issues please let us know for further investigation.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)