Accessories
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jonas IshikawaJonas Ishikawa
      Participant

Hi,

I have an ActivPen 3-1 and the clicking function stopped working. The board recognizes the nib but I can’t use the pen as a mouse. I’ve tried many of the tips regarding the board but the pen doesn’t work on any board. I’ve probably tried using the pen in 5 different boards.

Some of the internal circuits seem loose and I don’t know if I can open it to fix it. I’ve seen some pictures of the pen in which it’s open and I don’t know if I should. Can someone help me?

Thanks a bunch 🙂

Hi Jonas Ishikawa,

Thanks for posting.

For confirmation, do other ActivPens work fine on your ActivBoard and is the issue relating to just this one ActivPen?

Thanks,
      Adam

Promethean Support

Nick JohnsNick Johns
      Participant

Pen in questionHello, I have this pen for my IWB however when I try to use it on the screen to hand write or drag an item, it doesn’t work. I thought it might be that a battery needed replacing however I can see that your pens are battery free. Any advice on a fix would be appreciated. Thanks

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your post.

Can you confirm the model of ActivBoard you have? To help you find the model number please take a look at article 1088.

Can you confirm if a different pen of the same model works? Can you also confirm the driver and firmware version you have on the ActivBoard? You will find this information in the ActivManager.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Craig

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.