August 8, 2019 at 12:57 am #16682Jonas IshikawaParticipant
I have an ActivPen 3-1 and the clicking function stopped working. The board recognizes the nib but I can’t use the pen as a mouse. I’ve tried many of the tips regarding the board but the pen doesn’t work on any board. I’ve probably tried using the pen in 5 different boards.
Some of the internal circuits seem loose and I don’t know if I can open it to fix it. I’ve seen some pictures of the pen in which it’s open and I don’t know if I should. Can someone help me?
Thanks a bunch 🙂
August 8, 2019 at 5:11 am #16684
February 1, 2021 at 7:39 pm #32409Nick JohnsParticipant
Hello, I have this pen for my IWB however when I try to use it on the screen to hand write or drag an item, it doesn’t work. I thought it might be that a battery needed replacing however I can see that your pens are battery free. Any advice on a fix would be appreciated. Thanks
February 2, 2021 at 10:37 am #32419Craig PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post.
Can you confirm the model of ActivBoard you have? To help you find the model number please take a look at article 1088.
Can you confirm if a different pen of the same model works? Can you also confirm the driver and firmware version you have on the ActivBoard? You will find this information in the ActivManager.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)