Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Meredith GeoppoMeredith Geoppo
      Participant

I have an ActivBoard 300 Pro (ABV387PRO) running on Windows 10.  I just connected a 2nd monitor to my computer and now, when I pull up Activinspire (or anything) on what has always been the main monitor and try to write, my mouse moves on the 2nd display.  The Board gives the appearance that the pens aren’t working, when in reality they are working on the newly connected 2nd display.

I’ve tried changing all of the settings in Display Properties to duplicate or extend, etc but nothing has fixed it.  Is there anything I can do to make this work on the proper display and still use extended displays with 2 monitors?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Meredith,

Thank you for contacting Promethean Technical Support.

To solve the issue you reported, we recommend setting the ActivBoard as primary display and the the computer display to duplicate or cloned, as the extended mode is not supported with ActivInspire.

Please, refer to the following article on our Support Portal for further details: https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1803/.

If you are still experiencing issues, please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind regards,

Arianna

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.