- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
February 26, 2015 at 12:25 pm #451Sue CalaParticipant
I have downloaded the Personal version of Activinspire, then installed it. The Flip files will not open – says application not installed – Mac OS X 10.10.2
February 26, 2015 at 7:46 pm #4364AnonymousInactive
Thanks for posting. I’m logging your question against case 494185.
While we don’t currently offer support for OS 10.10 Yosemite or have a version which has completed testing or is compatible. That said, on supported operating systems, there are a few reasons why this behavior might be happening. I’d suggest the following.
Can you please confirm that you’re seeing the Activinspire software in /Applications/Promethean? If you run it from that location, does the software open correctly? Do you get any kind of error message?
With the software open, can you click on Activinspire- Open and navigate to the flipchart you’re trying to open and see if you have any success? If this works, can you please change the default application for the files to Activinspire? If it does not work, can you confirm the file’s extension and again whether you get any error message?
Ultimately we may not be able to assist directly with the current versions of our software, however if the information above leads us to an issue we’ve seen in other environments we’ll suggest what we can. Otherwise, we’ll raise with our escalations team and hopefully will be able to support soon.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)