What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sue CalaSue Cala
      Participant

I have downloaded the Personal version of Activinspire, then installed it. The Flip files will not open – says application not installed – Mac OS X 10.10.2

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sue,

Thanks for posting. I’m logging your question against case 494185.

While we don’t currently offer support for OS 10.10 Yosemite or have a version which has completed testing or is compatible. That said, on supported operating systems, there are a few reasons why this behavior might be happening. I’d suggest the following.

Can you please confirm that you’re seeing the Activinspire software in /Applications/Promethean? If you run it from that location, does the software open correctly? Do you get any kind of error message?

With the software open, can you click on Activinspire- Open and navigate to the flipchart you’re trying to open and see if you have any success? If this works, can you please change the default application for the files to Activinspire? If it does not work, can you confirm the file’s extension and again whether you get any error message?

Ultimately we may not be able to assist directly with the current versions of our software, however if the information above leads us to an issue we’ve seen in other environments we’ll suggest what we can. Otherwise, we’ll raise with our escalations team and hopefully will be able to support soon.

Thank you,
      Daniel Barnwell
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.