September 20, 2019 at 9:47 am #17577
I’m having issues importing power point slides as objects in active inspire v2.16 and v2.17 when using a user in windows 10 having only standart user rights. When I use an administrator account for the same import on the same computer, then the same import works fine.
When using a stand user for import, the imported layout has graphical layout errors and look very weird until it is resized or alterd in some way, then I looks normal again.
Is this a know bug or does some have surgestions to a work around ?
September 20, 2019 at 11:03 am #17582
Adam K PrometheanModerator
Thanks for posting.
Please can you provide a photo of what this shows when a standard user imports?
Are you able to provide a copy of the powerpoint file so we can attempt to replicate this?
Can you upload the file to the below link:
Is this affecting just the one user on one computer or numerous users and computers?
September 23, 2019 at 7:03 am #17629
Just uploaded the power point slide and a screenshot of the error using the link you sent me.
The error is on all our computers when using standard user credentials to import the power cpoint slides. USing administrator credentials, it works fine on our computers.
Hope you can help.
September 23, 2019 at 12:49 pm #17637
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 (released 1st October 2019)
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.8 (released to US users 6 September 2019)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal, Panel Management and User Management (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 for use with ActivPanel Elements Series (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.2 (released 16th August 2019)