Software Solutions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Adam K Promethean Adam K Promethean 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
    Nikolaj Rommedahl
    Nikolaj Rommedahl
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having issues importing power point slides as objects in active inspire v2.16 and v2.17 when using a user in windows 10 having only standart user rights. When I use an administrator account for the same import on the same computer, then the same import works fine.

When using a stand user for import, the imported layout has graphical layout errors and look very weird until it is resized or alterd in some way, then I looks normal again.

Is this a know bug or does some have surgestions to a work around ?

Br,

Nikolaj Rommedahl

Hi Nikolaj,

Thanks for posting.

Please can you provide a photo of what this shows when a standard user imports?

Are you able to provide a copy of the powerpoint file so we can attempt to replicate this?

Can you upload the file to the below link:

http://tiny.cc/boxupload

Is this affecting just the one user on one computer or numerous users and computers?

Thanks

Adam

Promethean Support

Nikolaj Rommedahl
    Nikolaj Rommedahl
    Participant

Hi Adam,

Just uploaded the power point slide and a screenshot of the error using the link you sent me.

The error is on all our computers when using standard user credentials to import the power cpoint slides. USing administrator credentials, it works fine on our computers.

Hope you can help.

Br,

Nikolaj

Hi Nikolaj,

I’d recommend referring to the below article and checking your users have access to amend their DPI settings:

Thanks

Adam

Promethean Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.