July 20, 2021 at 2:57 pm #33942Marilyn WallaceParticipant
We have the titanium. My conclusion is that we have to have a chrome box to access the play store in order to download the power point app. Is this correct? Same with word or excel etc.?
July 20, 2021 at 7:31 pm #33944Karen PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your question.
While using a Chromebox is one way to access the Google play store, you may also consider registering the panel in our Panel Management system then enabling the play store in the Integrations section.
To get started with Panel Management, please go to the following link: https://portal.mypromethean.com/
Once there, please create an account. Once an account has been created you should see the home page and an orange button in the lower left of the screen that says ‘Request Admin Setup’. Select that button, fill out the form, then submit it to get your organization set up in our system. You will receive an email once it has been successfully set up.
FYI – following are links to helpful information for getting started with Panel Management:
Panel Management – Organization and roles overview: https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1801/
Promethean Panel Management User Guide: https://inspire.activsoftware.co.uk/support/Panel_Management_UG_0420v1.6_EN_FINAL.pdf
*Instructions for enabling the play store on the panel are on page 12 of the user guide.
Panel Management and Enrollment Network Considerations: https://inspire.activsoftware.co.uk/support/Promethean%20Panel%20Management%20Network%20Considerations%200919v1.0%20EN-INTL.pdf
Please let us know if you have any questions – we are happy to assist.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)