Projectors
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Dylan HensonDylan Henson
      Participant

Hello everybody,

I am trying to get a PRM-30 working and so far haven’t had any luck. When I power it on, the power light turns green and I hear the fans spinning. After a little while, the power light flashes red once, then turns green again. After a little longer, it flashes red 16 times, then stays red and the fans turn off. The warning and lamp light never turn on.

I’m not sure how many hours are on the bulb, however it appears pretty new and isn’t noticeably discolored yet. I tried a new bulb, and got the same results. I took the casing apart and cleaned the dust out, it wasn’t too dirty and nothing appeared fried.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot!

Noel PrometheanNoel Promethean

Hello Dylan,

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to the issue you are having with your PRM-30 projector.

Can you please confirm that the lamps tested on the Projector are known working lamps? By testing them on a projector of the same model.

Also ensure that the lamp door is properly closed and secure. As for security measure the projector will not strike if the lamp door is open.

If the lamps  are good working one, and you are still having issue, we will recommend reaching out to Panasonic, for an out of warranty repair. There contact number is 1-888-337-1215 option 1.  Or reach out to a Projector repair facility in your area.

Hope this helps.

Thank You,

Noel,

Promethean Technical Support

Noel PrometheanNoel Promethean

Hello Dylan,

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to the issue you are having with your PRM-30 projector.

Can you please confirm that the lamps tested on the Projector are known working lamps? By testing them on a projector of the same model.

Also ensure that the lamp door is properly closed and secure. As for security measure the projector will not strike if the lamp door is open.

If the lamps  are good working one, and you are still having issue, we will recommend reaching out to Panasonic, for an out of warranty repair. There contact number is 1-888-337-1215 option 1.  Or reach out to a Projector repair facility in your area.

Hope this helps.

Thank You,

Noel,

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.