Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      haroldlider123haroldlider123
      Participant

I have this problem

it says The mode “two users” requires an upgrade available only for activeboards of promethean.

put in contact bla bla bla…

I don’t know what to do. I want to use this tool in my class please help 😐

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have the lastest version of activ inspire. 2.8 EULA and it is the professional.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good morning,

Thank you for your post.

This error message usually occurs if either the wrong ActivBoard model is being used (one that is not Dual User) or if the ActivBoard is not connected and detected by the computer.
      Please could you provide the model of ActivBoard you are using? 

ActivBoards that have Dual User features are the 300/500 series and also the 2nd Generation ActivBoard with the ActivArena upgrade kit. 
      If you are using different ActivBoards or ActivPanels, then this feature will not work.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

I had the same problem and I installed the latest version of active manager ( someone mentioned it here before ) and it worked. The student activpen isn’t working though. Does that mean I need a new pen?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Tif81,

Can you test another student ActivPen to be 100% sure but it does sound like you have a faulty ActiivPen.

Please let us know the outcome. 

Craig 

Anonymous
      Inactive

The active board that I use, was bought 4 or 5 years ago and there is a difference between now pens and past pens and I understood why I can’t use 2 users at the same time. thanks for your support tough

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello haroldlider123,

Thank you for your post. 

Please take a look at the below post that will show you what version of ActivPen works with what ActivBoard: 

https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1414

Thank you,

Craig 

Anonymous
      Inactive

How do you TURN OFF dual user mode???

Anonymous
      Inactive

It will not let me uncheck it!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi mmantell973,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

Please could you let us know what version of ActivInspire you are using along with operating system version? 
      If you need help checking your ActivInspire version, please click on Help>About (Windows OS) or ActivInspire>About ActivInspire (Mac OS).

If you are using a version older than 2.10, please click on Check for Updates and update to the latest version.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.