December 7, 2020 at 6:24 pm #31672Anthony Wakeford-BrownParticipant
I recently aquired a 2nd hand PRM 25 – unfortuneatly it didn’t come with a remote though! In the online handbook it mentions you can use the buttons on the top to control but I can’t see any to use on this model?
The projector turns on ok, the indicator lights come on but no light comes from the bulb – have plugged into my mac via HMDI but nothing happens. I don’t have a screen, just want to project onto a wall – could someone please help & advise me what I need?
December 9, 2020 at 8:48 am #31712Arianna PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post.
This model of projector can be operated using the remote control or the buttons on the top of the projector. However, the buttons on the projector are limited in use.
To solve the issue reported, please make sure the vents of the projector are clean and remove the power cable for at least thirty minutes, before reconnecting it and turning the projector back on.
Please, also make sure the operating temperature is within 5° and 35° C (41° – 95° F) and try another lamp in the projector. The following user guide offers more details on the projector maintenance: https://support.prometheanworld.com/wp-content/uploads/dlm_uploads/PRM-25-Owners-Manual.pdf
Also ensure the right HDMI source is selected, by using the remote control of a similar projector, if available: https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1214/.
Please, do not hesitate to get back in touch, should you have any more queries.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)