Projectors

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

A Promethean projector that was working fine up until last week, just stopped finding the source. I have tried different cables (all working in other units), different laptops (all have the same problem) and selecting different ‘sources’ on the projector. There is still just a blue screen that says source cannot be found. The unit then turns off after the five minute window. Is there anything else I can be doing to troubleshoot? Thank you. 

Anonymous

Hi k_weber,

Thank you for your post.

Try to do a factory reset and see if that makes a difference.

Also please let us know the model of the projector to see if we can advise you further.

Thank you

Miguel
    Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous

Hello and thank you for your help. I have tried the factory reset and this unfortunately didn’t work. The model of the projector is PRM-30. Thanks a lot for any assistance you can provide.

Anonymous

If the Computers and cabling in use are able to work with other PRM-30 projectors, that would place the cause of this issue with this particular PRM-30 projector.

As these projectors are outside of their warranty coverage, we cannot provide any warranty replacements or service for them.

For information regarding an out-of-warranty repair for this unit, we would advise reaching out to Panasonic at 1-888-337-1215 (option 1).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.