This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 1 year, 11 months ago.
November 7, 2017 at 6:41 pm #2873
A Promethean projector that was working fine up until last week, just stopped finding the source. I have tried different cables (all working in other units), different laptops (all have the same problem) and selecting different ‘sources’ on the projector. There is still just a blue screen that says source cannot be found. The unit then turns off after the five minute window. Is there anything else I can be doing to troubleshoot? Thank you.
November 8, 2017 at 9:52 am #11921
Thank you for your post.
Try to do a factory reset and see if that makes a difference.
Also please let us know the model of the projector to see if we can advise you further.
Promethean Technical Support
November 8, 2017 at 7:22 pm #11922
Hello and thank you for your help. I have tried the factory reset and this unfortunately didn’t work. The model of the projector is PRM-30. Thanks a lot for any assistance you can provide.
November 9, 2017 at 7:40 pm #11923
If the Computers and cabling in use are able to work with other PRM-30 projectors, that would place the cause of this issue with this particular PRM-30 projector.
As these projectors are outside of their warranty coverage, we cannot provide any warranty replacements or service for them.
For information regarding an out-of-warranty repair for this unit, we would advise reaching out to Panasonic at 1-888-337-1215 (option 1).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 (released 1st October 2019)
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.8 (released to US users 6 September 2019)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal, Panel Management and User Management (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 for use with ActivPanel Elements Series (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.2 (released 16th August 2019)