Projectors
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      cathymay25cathymay25
      Participant

My projector will come on and run for about a minute and 15 seconds.  The fan comes on 3 different times, then the power button blinks 15 times during the third time the fan is running.  It then shuts off and the power button turns red.   Then bulb does not come on.  The bulb in this projector is not very old.  We have 4 other projectors purchased at the same time that have never had bulbs replaced, but this one has.  It is a model PRM 30-A.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello cathymay25,

To help us confirm what is causing the issue can you please test a known working lamp in this unit. This would confirm if the lamp or the projector is causing the issue. 

Please find a lamp replacement guide attached. 

We look forward to hearing from you.

Craig 

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am facing the same problem with the same model and this happened after having the projector shipped to me.i am thinking it may have have had an impact on its internal components or something, whatever can be done to direct me to the diagnosis of the problem will be greatly appreciated
      thanks 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi weirdtomatoes,

Thanks for posting.

Do you know the model of projector you are using, is this the same as the one previously mentioned?
      Have you been able to test another known working lamp in the projector?

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.