December 15, 2020 at 12:36 pm #31847Zigmunds KapelisParticipant
We have problem . We use Promethean board with Lenovo pc. When working with board and computer using ZOOM, computer restarts when we start using Promethean board pencils (writing or draving). Or you can give advice on how to solve the problem ? Could this be a whiteboard or computer problem?
Our computer and whiteboard have the latest updates.
December 17, 2020 at 11:28 am #31891Abdullah PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your query.
Can you please confirm which Board is connected to the PC? If you have the serial number that would be great. Here is an article which will help you to find the serial number:
Just to understand the issue more when exactly does the PC restart?
Does it happen when you connect the USB cable to the ActivBoard or when you start writing on it?
Does the issue only happen when you use Zoom or does it happen in other Software too?
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.
Promethean Technical Support
December 18, 2020 at 6:47 am #31911Zigmunds KapelisParticipant
now we know that the problem is with a specific LENOVO model, because no such problem has been detected with other computers.
So think Promethean Whiteboard and ZOOM are not to blame
December 21, 2020 at 9:46 am #31931
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)