November 8, 2019 at 4:41 pm #18216
We purchased a Promethean Chromebox with each of our Nickel Panels. When we go to Google Play to download Apps, we are not allowed to with any email in our school’s domain but we can download apps if signed into a non-school email. We have worked with Google and they have told us that all of the correct settings are turned on for Google Play to work for teachers. Do we have to buy a Chrome management license for the Chromebox in order for this to work or are we missing something?
November 11, 2019 at 6:17 am #18222
November 11, 2019 at 6:43 am #18225
That is what is frustrating… we have contacted Google and they tell us that all of our settings are correct for us to download apps from Google Play store and yet we cannot. We have had our boards since July and still not able to get any apps from Google Play – it is very frustrating!!
November 11, 2019 at 6:49 am #18226
Adam K PrometheanModerator
Thanks for your response.
Based on this working with personal accounts, this would suggest an issue with your managed accounts and not the Chromebox.
There is additional information on the below link for those the have admin access to the managed accounts:
I hope this helps.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.9 (released to US users 8 November 2019)
- UPDATE – ActivBoard 100, 300 AB500 Firmware now released
- myPromethean Portal v1.0.1 Hotfix
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal & Panel Management (released 24th October 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 (released 1st October 2019)