March 25, 2021 at 6:15 pm #33059Jasmin AlvarezParticipant
I am having trouble with my pens. My Promethean is connected to a Macbook Air, sound and display work just fine. I am able to calibrate but when I was to use my pen, but I am unable to click on anything with my pen or write on my board. Just a cursor shows up and it moves but no clicking is allowed.
I remember something popping up when I first opened up Active Inspire for the first time. The message was something along the lines of enabling something as a cursor and I needed my admin to enter in their credentials so I exited out. Unfortunately, I am not able to get that message to pop up again for my Techco to put in his credentials and enable what needs to be enabled for it to work.
What can I do? If there something in the settings we are missing that needs to be enabled?
Thank you in advanced!
March 29, 2021 at 7:52 am #33091Arianna PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post on our Community Forum.
In regard to the issue you are having, sometimes with Mac computers there are some elements that need enabling for ActivInspire to work correctly.
Please find below the article that will help you enable these permissions: https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1737
Please, also refer to the following article for additional settings: https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1013/ with ActivInspire.
Should you need further help, please confirm the model of ActivBoard or ActivPanel you have and the version of ActivInspire you are using.
Thank you and kind regards,
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)