- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
October 11, 2016 at 11:22 am #1459jimosullivanParticipant
When i am in windows and paint my activ board will work properly but when i go into Activ inspire and go to use the pen it will work to select objects but it will not let me write as everything seems to be coming up as a box or a select box icon. I have downloaded the latest version of activ inspire and this pen will work fine when i draw something in paint but just wont work in Activ inspire. Any Ideas
October 11, 2016 at 6:03 pm #7592AnonymousInactive
Thanks for posting on the Support Community.
To change this option, please open ActivInspire and click on File>Settings>Dual Mode ActivBoard.
You need to change Touch Input handling to Touch or Stylus (Interactive Flat Panels) or Touch or ActivPen (ActivBoards).
You can also change Touch Interoperability to OS Compatible.
You will need to click on Done and then re-select the pen tool to make this change.
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
January 3, 2017 at 6:27 pm #7593AnonymousInactive
I have almost the same problem but I can’t change Touch Input handling to Touch or Stylus, it is grayed out. How can I fix this?
January 4, 2017 at 6:31 am #7594AnonymousInactive
Thanks for posting, are you also experiencing the same issue that was originally posted where the touch is drawing a select box?
If yes, we can look into this and best advise, what’s the current version of ActivInspire and ActivDriver installed on the computer?
What Promethean ActivBoard/ActivPanel are you using, please provide model number only.
If you need help finding the model number, please click the link below:
Promethean Technical Support.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)