Projectors
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      ndsltdndsltd
      Participant

Hi,

I work for a school and we have a few Promethean interactive whiteboard mount systems in the class rooms. We have PRM-20AV1 projectors on boom arms coming out for the mount system with 378pro screens on.

I need to replace one of the PRM-20AV1 projectors as it has stopped working but I cant seem to find them which makes me think they dont make that model anymore.

Please can somebody help with me what model has superseded and replaced the PRM20 that we can replace it with but still use the same boom arm, mount and whiteboard system.

Thanks
      Nick

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi ndsltd,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

The PRM-20 has been discontinued however it will be possible to purchase a suitable replacement projector for your Promethean equipment.

We have this information on the below link:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/files/public/pdfs/ActivBoard+and+Projector+Compatibility+Matrix+07_15.pdf

On this you will be able to find the replacement projector along with information if you need a new bracket for the projector.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for your help

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi ndsltd,

You’re most welcome.

Have a great day.

Kind regards,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Adam,

Do you know off the top of your head what the difference is between the prm45 and prm45a?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply.

The PRM-45a has an additional HDMI port (now has 2).

Thanks,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

Excellent. Thanks for all your help. Have a great week.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi… need to know the rs232 codes for HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 inputs on the PRM-45a. Your web site only shows the RPM-45 (only one HDMI), thanks in advanced.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Ray_Nunez,

Thanks for posting on the Support community.

I can see that the RS232 codes for the PRM-45 do not cover the additional HDMI port although the same rs232 codes will apply for all other functions for the PRM-45a
      I will try and find this information out and get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Ray_Nunez,

Following up regarding your previous post, the RS232 codes for the additional HDMI 2 port, the HEX code is 7Eh 53h 49h 0Dh.

Kind regards,
      Adam

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.