December 2, 2020 at 3:37 am #31567Graham HancockParticipant
Our promethean screen AP5-70 model touch is no longer working.
I have replaced the USB cable connected to port: touch2 and have the Activ Driver installed.
I have also connected a different PC but the same issue occurs.
Warranty expires Feb 2023.
December 3, 2020 at 11:19 am #31601Craig PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post.
Can you confirm if the ActivPanel is recognized in your ActivManager? Can you confirm the driver version you have installed? The latest driver is 5.18.19 and can be downloaded from the below link if needed:
Is the USB cable connected directly to the ActivPanel or do you use a wall box or any extenders?
We look forward to hearing from you.
December 3, 2020 at 9:39 pm #31614Graham HancockParticipant
I resolved this with updating the firmware. It did take 3-4 attempts to run the firmware before finally installing then touch was working thereafter.
The instructions were to switch mains power on (located on the right of panel behind screen) when holding down the power button on the front panel (located on left hand side). Lucky i had long arms to complete the job but not easy.
December 7, 2020 at 2:08 pm #31663Craig PrometheanModerator
That’s great. Thank you for letting us know.
If you need any further support please don’t hesitate to come back to us.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)