Interactive Flat Panels
  • This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      danielsleight85danielsleight85
      Participant

i have a mini USB windows pc, which displays fine, but I can’t get it to work as a touch screen I’ve installed the drivers but still doesn’t work

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good morning,

Thank you for your post on the Support Community.

Are you using a small form factor PC? 
      Does the ActivManager Control Panel detect the ActivPanel and is it listed?
      If so, whats the firmware listed?

Please ensure that your HDMI and USB are in the correct positions, for example if connecting to HDMI 1, ensure the USB cable is plugged in to the Touch-USB 1 port.
      If you are using a cable that is longer than 3 meters in length, try a shorter USB cable and bypass any wallboxes, connectivity panels that may be in use and go direct to the ActivPanel.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, I have the USB connected to port 2 both ends, but I can’t find the activmanager? I’ve installed activinspire and the drivers, but there’s no control panel?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good morning,
      The ActivDriver installs separately to the ActivInspire software (it used to be combined in previous versions of ActivInspire).
      You should see te ActivManager icon on your task bar:

Once you see this, click on this and select Control panel.
      This will then show you if it detects the ActivPanel and show the driver version and firmware version.

If you do not see this icon, you can download the ActivDriver from the below link:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/product/activdriver

If you have driver version prior to 5.14.21, I would recommend that you uninstall your current ActivDriver from the computer, restart and then download the latest from the link above. 

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.