Software Solutions
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      nichola149nichola149
      Participant

I am trying to make short video clips to upload to google classroom but although sound is recording, screen work is not. So the board remains blank on playback. I used to be able to do this fine. Any ideas?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello nichola149 ,

Thanks for reaching out in our support community.

We see this occur at times when the video player used to play back does not support this file format or codec. Please try playing the recording using an alternate media player. ActivInspire will use which ever player is set as the default on your computer.  

Please let us know what operating system is in use, as well as the version of ActivInspire.

Thanks,
      Michael
      Promethean Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for your quick reply. Now I have sound, but the visual recording is not capturing either whole page or selected area. It is only capturing a small part, so much of my work is missing on recorded clip. Again this used to work fine before upgrade and a quick check shows playback on existing clips are still ok.
      Could you advise?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Nichola,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Can you please confirm the version of ActivInspire and please also confirm the operating system in use.

Thank you

Miguel
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.