Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jamie SnyderJamie Snyder
      Participant

Hello,
      I have a Promethium ActivBoard 300 Pro which when you plug in the USB it goes through the colors and turns white for about 45 seconds and then goes flashing red flame. I have replaced the laptop it was hooked into, updated the drive (win x64) updated the software, and replaced the direct USB cable. is there anything else I can try? I was unable to find a firmware update and how do you locate the serial number? Thanks We have 50+ boards at our school and just love them.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

Normally when the LED is flashing it means that there is no connection between the board and the computer.

Please ensure the USB cable is connected directly to the board, bypassing extensions, adapters and wallboxes.

If you go into the ActivManager control panel can you actually see a firmware version?

The serial number can be located on a tag on the right/left hand side of the board, but please do NOT post it in the forum.

If you prefer you can contact us direct at http://www.prometheankb.com and then “Contact Us”. Please quote your reference number 589031

Thank you

Miguel
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.