What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      PaulPaul
      Participant

I’m trying to register a copy of ActivInspire Professional Edition on a new computer. When I choose Help > About and then Register I get to the registration screen but I cannot register becaue it will not let me click the OK button (it is greyed out). The OK button is still not active even when I have entered my school’s registration details. Help!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Paul,

Thanks for contacting us. When entering your ActivInspire activation key please be sure to omit any dashes or spaces, this should then let you press “OK” and let you activate the profession edition of the software.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind Regards,
      Paul

Promethean Technical Support

(Support Case: 580383)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your suggestion although this has not resoved the problem. Do you have any other ideas?

Thanks
      Paul

Anonymous
      Inactive

HI Paul,

Usually if this is still greyed out then it would appear that the ActivInspire serial number is incorrect.
      ActivInspire serial numbers begin with either 0015 or 0016.

If your number does not start with this it will be incorrect.

You can generate an ActivInspire license by following the instructions on article 10937 on http://www.prometheankb.com.
      If you have any issues generating a license for ActivInspire using these instructions I would recommend contacting Promethean directly so we can further assist.

I hope this information helps.

Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.