- This topic is empty.
September 20, 2021 at 11:59 pm #34609Laura CKeymaster
The 5.1.200 release addresses a Wi-Fi issue involving Titanium Panels that could result in its wireless adapter becoming disabled. It also addresses multiple bugs in the Elements Series Cloud Connect app.
- We have ensured that on Titanium panels the use of the Wake-on-LAN feature does not result in the Wi-Fi adapter being disabled.
- We have addressed a number of issues with Cloud Connect to ensure that:
- users can add new accounts if Chrome has been installed on the panel;
- the app does not unexpectedly close;
- it remains active even with an unstable internet connection;
- OneDrive accounts can be easily and properly removed from the app.
- We have improved the reliability of the touch firmware recovery function that is present in Titanium panels.
- We have improved the logic in the Titanium panel’s sleep timer to ensure that it pauses properly during software updates and while videos are playing in the Gallery app.
- We have ensured that the firmware update progress bar remains visible on Titanium panels throughout the update process.
To download the update for your ActivPanel Elements Series, please visit the Downloads page.
- The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)